文章主題 : Seems a "Cold" place here
文章發表於 : 週二 6月 14, 2005 11:07 pm 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 6月 10, 2005 9:48 pm
文章: 18
來自: Hong Kong SAR
:cry:
I am a member of other Forum and recently refered to this IMA forum by one of your memeber here.

I was full of exitement at the first place to join it, but after I had post my enquiry days ago... "Zero" reply... not even a non sense was posted by others. I felt so very disappointed of staying here. And I found out not many viewers visit this forum.... (maybe this is the reason of "Zero" reply)

I am just someone who was thought this forum is full of professions and able to help this little hopeless me as I ain't profession in either GSM/WCDMA.

I don't wanna be cheated and chocked by the ones in "Sin-Tat" for my V902SH, V902 and V802SE (they are all feeling sick now)
That's why I came to this Forum --- IMA-Mobile

I do wish the one in-charge here can "View" this post throughfully.

Thanks for viewing
:cry: :cry:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 6月 14, 2005 11:20 pm 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
CDMA2000 寫:
:cry:
I am a member of other Forum and recently refered to this IMA forum by one of your memeber here.

I was full of exitement at the first place to join it, but after I had post my enquiry days ago... "Zero" reply... not even a non sense was posted by others. I felt so very disappointed of staying here. And I found out not many viewers visit this forum.... (maybe this is the reason of "Zero" reply)

I am just someone who was thought this forum is full of professions and able to help this little hopeless me as I ain't profession in either GSM/WCDMA.

I don't wanna be cheated and chocked by the ones in "Sin-Tat" for my V902SH, V902 and V802SE (they are all feeling sick now)
That's why I came to this Forum --- IMA-Mobile

I do wish the one in-charge here can "View" this post throughfully.

Thanks for viewing
:cry: :cry:

Because you posted 2 posts in 謝利記 only, mainly asking pricing issue, and as we all know that Jerry is a very busy man, so next time, better call his phone - 94331563.

For technical problem of mobile phone, you can try my section "手電技術區", and I am quite sure you will get a prompt reply ;)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 6月 15, 2005 4:36 pm 
離線
新手入場

Thanks a lot Kenny.
I already called JerryKee and will go there on Sat.

:lol: :lol:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 6月 15, 2005 4:41 pm 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
CDMA2000 寫:
Thanks a lot Kenny.
I already called JerryKee and will go there on Sat.

:lol: :lol:

You are more than welcome :)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週五 6月 17, 2005 9:37 pm 
離線
新手入場

Today I went there already and had my Eur. Ver. 902 unloked (fortunately.. Old Version)...
But still no parts (antenna) for my V802SE... :(

Anyways... Thanks for your help :lol:

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 6 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章