發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 11 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Can I buy 903t?
文章發表於 : 週五 9月 01, 2006 11:33 pm 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 11月 04, 2005 1:46 am
文章: 7
Do you have stock in ima shop and I would like to buy it but i'm not familiar with online transaction... Thank you!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: Can I buy 903t?
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 12:40 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
kenyckt 寫:
Do you have stock in ima shop and I would like to buy it but i'm not familiar with online transaction... Thank you!

It depends on what color you need. Would you please let me know what color and I will check stock for you ;)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 1:02 am 
離線
新手入場

Thanks for replying so soon~ I would like to get a blaze orange colour 903T, can you please check the availability for me? Thank you. the price should be the same as stated in ima shop right?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 4:43 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

kenyckt 寫:
Thanks for replying so soon~ I would like to get a blaze orange colour 903T, can you please check the availability for me? Thank you. the price should be the same as stated in ima shop right?

If you are now in Hong Kong, you may call 94331563 for quicker answer ;)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 11:08 pm 
離線
新手入場

Oh... sorry I'm not in hongkong, I'm from another country. So how's the stock availabilty and the price? you can pm as well or just reply as usual in this thread hehe^^. Thank you!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 11:21 pm 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

kenyckt 寫:
Oh... sorry I'm not in hongkong, I'm from another country. So how's the stock availabilty and the price? you can pm as well or just reply as usual in this thread hehe^^. Thank you!

All colors avaliable. You may buy from www.ima-shop.com

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週六 9月 02, 2006 11:27 pm 
離線
新手入場

Before I purchase the phone,I would like to ask few questions:
1.Is the socket of the adapter compatible with the one in malaysia?
2. How's the warranty of the phone?
3.After i choosed to pay via paypal, the next step is to click continue and then confirmarion then completed? I haven't provide any information about my paypal and how do i transfer money to you? (sorry if I sounds stupid here because this could be my first online transaction experience.)

Thanks !! I really appreciate your effort for replying my message one within few mins everyday.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 9月 03, 2006 12:52 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

kenyckt 寫:
3.After i choosed to pay via paypal, the next step is to click continue and then confirmarion then completed? I haven't provide any information about my paypal and how do i transfer money to you? (sorry if I sounds stupid here because this could be my first online transaction experience.)

Thanks !! I really appreciate your effort for replying my message one within few mins everyday.

1. The power adaptor is for Japan, and also for China. I am not sure about Malaysia. But, you can always use a adaptor to fix this problem.

2. 7 days exchange warranty

3. The next step will direct you to the Payapl website and you have to fill-in your Paypal account details.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週日 9月 03, 2006 3:27 am 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週二 3月 22, 2005 12:14 am
文章: 218
Malaysia is also using the same socket as Singapore I suppose, that means you need to buy a converter plug from US 2-pin to UK 3-pin type.

kenyckt 寫:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 9月 06, 2006 11:39 pm 
離線
新手入場

How long can I receive my goods when I am paying with paypal?
Is the 64mb sd card coming with the phone?

Thank you!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週四 9月 07, 2006 12:11 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

引言回覆:
Delivery Schedule
All deliveries are shipped within 4 days for orders placed before 5.00PM, Monday to Friday, but we do endeavour to ship before 4 days after receipt of an order. If payment is made by Credit Card and Paypal, 3 or more days will be needed for bank clearnace. Please note, we do not dispatch any parcels on Saturday or Sundays. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that goods are delivered within the stated time, no liability can be accepted for any delays.

http://www.ima-shop.com/shipping.php

64Mb memory card is included in the package!

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 11 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案