所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週日 12月 14, 2008 11:31 pm 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 9月 16, 2005 10:55 pm
文章: 105
Hello,sorry for bothering you about the technical problem of my cellphone.There's thing happened from beginning:

As my 550sh(using with stick card) is mostly for my personal collecton,and sometimes take it for a amusement such as listening MP3 ,making couple of outgoing calls,and taking some pics..due to the battery that always runs so fast ,i turned the cellphone as flight mode and keep using whole features with this phone...after the next day ,when i powered on the cellphone,it has shown as <SIM-MEP>,but i have tried to remove the Stick card to use my another cellphone,it had successfully activated,so i don't think i cannot re-power on the cellphone that the network couldn't be found because my stick card is dead...

About this case,could you tell me what causes my cellphone failed in use?Do you have any method that i can sucessfully use this phone?thanks for your kind attention about my concern.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 12月 15, 2008 12:49 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
<SIM-MEP> 即是部機有鎖!

兩個可能:

1) 張 "卡貼" 死左! 換另一張試下! 而家三幾十有一張!

2) 部 550SH 個卡座有問題! 用沙膠筆擦下佢

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 12月 15, 2008 2:21 am 
離線
新手入場

Kenny Li 寫:
<SIM-MEP> 即是部機有鎖!

兩個可能:

1) 張 "卡貼" 死左! 換另一張試下! 而家三幾十有一張!

2) 部 550SH 個卡座有問題! 用沙膠筆擦下佢

Thanks so much for your instrustions here,but i have either tried to follow up both of the formula as you said,but it didn't work still..

I think my phone had shown as SIM MEP because the phone was accientally powered off since i turned it as flight mode,as far as i re-powered on the phone,the phone system didn't seem to be cheated by the stick card(meaning it takes less than 10sec to be loading the main screen from power on the phone),since i used my phone with stick card,it always took over 30sec to be shown as <initialising>,then came into the main screen,and then entry the main menu...so if you think there're either problems of my sim card's holder or my stick card,my phone would definitely be shown as <sim card error >or <Insert sim card>...somthing like that

in my common sense..i think this problem is almost same as 920sh that whole features will be locked from selecting flight mode..master reset..etcetc

So i suppose that there's only one option that the problem will be solved then..the SFR sim card that sticks to my 550sh ,when the phone is finished initialising then choose the network setting,then change the 3g/2g or auto from offline....so what do you think if it works or not?or you have any other methods which's better than i guess?lol

Here's pic of what i concern from below..

附加檔案:
PC150019.JPG
PC150019.JPG [ 55.04 KiB | 被瀏覽 4475 次 ]
回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 12月 15, 2008 2:35 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

This is one of a reason that why I hate using 卡貼 very much!

I guess you have to use a Vodafone (or SFR) sim card and get yourself into the use interface. Than master reset the phone.

Lucky enough, I have a unlocked Sharp 550SH, and I don't have to worry the problme that you are facing :P

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 12月 15, 2008 3:58 am 
離線
新手入場

Thanks so much for your comment,i'll take your suggestion and try if it works,so far i'm so jealous of you that you have such chance to find some cellphone that they're interesting and precious to worth with,...one more last question,could you remind me where exactly Sham Tong is?i have been to Tong tin day...and great wall and fei yang behind it.but never been found out for Sham tong...as long as i take so long time to find it out,i'll be afriad of my safely...lol

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 12月 15, 2008 4:20 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

lens3145 寫:
Thanks so much for your comment,i'll take your suggestion and try if it works,so far i'm so jealous of you that you have such chance to find some cellphone that they're interesting and precious to worth with,...one more last question,could you remind me where exactly Sham Tong is?i have been to Tong tin day...and great wall and fei yang behind it.but never been found out for Sham tong...as long as i take so long time to find it out,i'll be afriad of my safely...lol

長城同通天地就是賽格 ......... 賽格向前行就是深通 ;)

PS: My 550SH is an Evaluation Sample, so it is normal that it has no sim lock :)

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 6 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 14 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案