所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 9 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 3月 03, 2009 11:08 pm 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 9月 16, 2005 10:55 pm
文章: 105
Since i just bought the Prada ke850(silver ver),i have found 3 problems from following the list:

1:There's some pressurized mark at the center side on the screen which means that mark would never be gone no matter what..

2:I've been cheated by the sales ladies that the phone seemed like to be a old version which means there's no white coloured theme and couldn't find the qwerty keyboard from the selections,i think it's probably the silver housing which assembled motherboard of old ver.. :( :x

3.Since black ke850 and silver ke850 are absolutely a same model as each other.. i tried to connect the silver coloured romote headset to my old prada phone(black one),any bottons such as << >> Stop ,Play ,Send/end etc etc didn't get any response except for the audio part that showed the sounds,but it was no any problem connecting this headset to the purchased one(silver)..so can somebody tell me what caused my remote didn't work for black one.and so far it works for the silver one

PS: my Ke850 (black) is upgraded by asia ver,and Silver one is for EU ver.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 12:19 am 
離線
資深玩家
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 5月 26, 2005 11:27 pm
文章: 2688
來自: phone2phone.hk
你應該係總部比條女LUM到入左佢果D, SO-CALLED DISPLAY機, 其實係外國14天機, 又更可能黑版係舊機換左銀殼當新機, 上左當......

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 12:58 am 
離線
新手入場

spandau 寫:

Yes you might be right in your thought..that might be a silver 850 which assembled which a old motherboard ,but there was no sign the front housing have been been opened by the tool,otherwise i might can see some dirt inside the screen..by the way i didn't purchase this one from head-quarter,i bought this one from fei yeung where i always go for phones hunting..i wasn't that easy to be picked up by any ladies,but they just dishonestly described this phone which's 14days handset and the housing condition is *mei wen ti* :lol: ...but it's ok it's an unshakable matter that's already happened..i would just consider this 550cny as learning expense,and i'll be smart for the next visit having a phone hunting..

Well.do you know if there's a place in shenzhen which provides the service to get my 850 silver upgraded as the right version with white theme and qwerty keyboard in featured selection?many thanks for your help and advise.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 1:16 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
spandau 寫:

1. 好明顯唔係 14 日機! 係換殼機! 即是鬼機!

2. 叫左大家盡量買原裝英文機! 部銀 Prada 一改中文就會冇左個銀色 theme 同 QWERTY keyboard

3. 壞了 :P

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 1:18 am 
離線
資深玩家
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 5月 26, 2005 11:27 pm
文章: 2688
來自: phone2phone.hk
THERE ARE MANY SHOPS AT FEI YEUNG DOING UNLOCK AND FLASHING PHONE, VERY CHEAP, NORMALLY RMB 3 TO RMB 5 TO FLASH FIRMWARE ( COST U OVER HK$100 IN HK ), THERE IS ONE SHOP MAINLY DOING LG, FEI YEUNG 4/F, NEAR TOILET, FORGOT THE NAME OF SHOP, BUT THEY ARE VERY NICE AND HONEST.
I THINK YOUR PRADA MUST BE OLD MOTHERBOARD WITH NEW SILVER HOUSING, BECOZ IT SHOULD NOT BE RMB550.......

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 1:23 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

spandau 寫:
THERE ARE MANY SHOPS AT FEI YEUNG DOING UNLOCK AND FLASHING PHONE, VERY CHEAP, NORMALLY RMB 3 TO RMB 5 TO FLASH FIRMWARE ( COST U OVER HK$100 IN HK ), THERE IS ONE SHOP MAINLY DOING LG, FEI YEUNG 4/F, NEAR TOILET, FORGOT THE NAME OF SHOP, BUT THEY ARE VERY NICE AND HONEST.
I THINK YOUR PRADA MUST BE OLD MOTHERBOARD WITH NEW SILVER HOUSING, BECOZ IT SHOULD NOT BE RMB550.......

550RMB 又真係平到過晒份 :P

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 1:27 am 
離線
新手入場

Kenny Li 寫:
spandau 寫:

Yes,i absolutely agree your opinion,but when i powered on the phone and looked at thr language selection,it showed eu language such as finnish,deutsch..francais.english etctec ,i assumed that it should be a eu ver without upgrading the chi s/w...but i have never dreamed that it was still a 鬼機 as you mentioned...

However is that possible for this silver 850 changing back the SW as a right one,although it was so shame for me purchasing the one for my own use .and being cheated by the ladies :lol: thanks a lot

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 1:33 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

lens3145 寫:
Kenny Li 寫:
spandau 寫:

Yes,i absolutely agree your opinion,but when i powered on the phone and looked at thr language selection,it showed eu language such as finnish,deutsch..francais.english etctec ,i assumed that it should be a eu ver without upgrading the chi s/w...but i have never dreamed that it was still a 鬼機 as you mentioned...

However is that possible for this silver 850 changing back as a right one,although it was so shame for me purchasing the one for my own use .and being cheated by the ladies :lol: thanks a lot

等等 ........... 講時講 ......... Prada 銀色有兩代架! 第一代冇銀色 theme 同 QWERTY keyboard 架! 因為我有兩部, 一部同你講既一樣!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週三 3月 04, 2009 7:06 pm 
離線
新手入場

spandau 寫:

Thanks for your kind advise.but does the shop in sz provide the service to get my purchased one(silver) upgraded as europe ver..as my understand,they usually only provide the one to flash them as chi...but not sure if they can flash my phone as original eur version or not

Meanwhile,since i bought the prada black(with asia s/w) first time,when i plugged the remote handset to the phone(black one) and started playying the mp3 music,whole keys didn't get any response except for the send/end key that can hand up the call and redial,but so far,this remote is ok for my another purchased one(silver one)...is that because this phone(black) with asia s/w is not applicable to my remote handset,or any other reasons that cause my remote fail in use?many thanks for your help.

PS:my black prada is ok to get a response with regular handfree(the one that has only a hand up key and 3.5mm slot),

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 9 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:Bing [Bot] 和 6 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案