發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
 文章主題 : Stupid question from me!
文章發表於 : 週一 6月 29, 2009 4:59 am 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 9月 16, 2005 10:55 pm
文章: 105
Since i bought a 550sh(sharp)with the carrier SFR from SZ few months ago,it's been sucked because i had been accidentally turned the phone as *flight mode*when i was in journey on the plane,and phone cannot be cheated by my sim card sticked with hyper sim anymore...

In this case,does anyone know if some phone shops in Hong Kong or shenzhen have a SFR sim card avaiable no matter it's invaild or not?i know that they wouldn't help me the minor thing like this without any puchase for them because i just want to use this SFR sim card for this phone resumption so it will be successfully activated to the main manu ,and i can entry the selection to turn the *flight mode* off and then master reset the phone,and it will be re resumed as normal to use it with my sim card attached by hyper.

Anyhow please let me know if someone knows the way where i can either buy or get the *SFR Sim card*to get the problem solved written from above?because i left a lot of personal data on this phone such as some precious photos taken from overseas,and some voice record which i don't wanna loose for...many thanks to everyone who are stopping by to help me such trouble.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 6月 29, 2009 5:54 am 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
This is a sharing from a member named Simon with the same problem:

引言回覆:
用一張o係其他機度會reboot o既卡貼插落去disable 返個flight mode

之後用返平時個d卡貼就得

個張reboot卡貼一開機都未去到standby晝面就會reboot, 好怪, 3g/2g機都係

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 6月 29, 2009 12:43 pm 
離線
新手入場

註冊時間: 週五 9月 16, 2005 10:55 pm
文章: 105
Hello again,thanks for your formula,but could you please be specific for the way getting my problem solved? as my understand,i think that's not a problem from my hyper sim because i had put this hyper sim into other handset such as Sharp Pantone..804sh ,and it works for those handset accessing in to the main manu...aside from this ..i have brought my phone and went to some shops in either *head quarter* and *Chungking* to see if someone can help me such that trouble of my phone getting sucked by flight mode,but it wouldn't work because they had tired to attach many kind of sim cards like *vodafone* ...Hyber sim that sticks with Softbank.. clone card or any other kind of hyper sim with my own sim card..but the screen was shown as *SIM-MEP*..

so please don't get me wrong as i'm not trying to bother you since i felt this phone alone for long long time..and there're very important data still in this phone...and please kindly help me for this problem if the ability permits.many many thanks to you.

Kenny Li 寫:

引言回覆:

之後用返平時個d卡貼就得

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 週一 6月 29, 2009 3:24 pm 
離線
全職睇場
頭像

註冊時間: 週一 3月 14, 2005 5:27 pm
文章: 18130
來自: 一個沒有壞人的地方
lens3145 寫:
Hello again,thanks for your formula,but could you please be specific for the way getting my problem solved? as my understand,i think that's not a problem from my hyper sim because i had put this hyper sim into other handset such as Sharp Pantone..804sh ,and it works for those handset accessing in to the main manu...aside from this ..i have brought my phone and went to some shops in either *head quarter* and *Chungking* to see if someone can help me such that trouble of my phone getting sucked by flight mode,but it wouldn't work because they had tired to attach many kind of sim cards like *vodafone* ...Hyber sim that sticks with Softbank.. clone card or any other kind of hyper sim with my own sim card..but the screen was shown as *SIM-MEP*..

so please don't get me wrong as i'm not trying to bother you since i felt this phone alone for long long time..and there're very important data still in this phone...and please kindly help me for this problem if the ability permits.many many thanks to you.

Kenny Li 寫:

引言回覆:

之後用返平時個d卡貼就得

即是搵多幾張 hyper sim 去試! 再唔係, PM "simon" 問佢借佢果張 hyper sim

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 4 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時